Question I need help choosing a CPU and Mobo

lordofthenecklaces

Commendable
Mar 7, 2019
I currently have an i5 3570 paired with 1650S.Im looking for a good and cheap mobo-cpu combo that will last me 5 years at least.I had decided on i5 10400 how ever ı found out that you need Z mobo to get full power with it which sadly exceeds my budget.Im also hesitant about AMD Cpus because of their high temperatures.Though ı dont know if the temps get better with a better cpu cooler.(ı also own a fairly old Pc case with 2 fans)So its safe to say my cooling isnt the best.Id really like your help.Thanks in advance

lordofthenecklaces

Commendable
Mar 7, 2019
AMD's high temp stigma, is back from the FX days. Intel tends to be the hotter cpu, these days, as they are pushing their 14nm process to its limits. What is your budget? Also 4th gen ryzen lands in 3 days.
Well ı live in Europe Turkey to be specific and prices here are crazy.My budget is around 240-270.

lordofthenecklaces

Commendable
Mar 7, 2019
ı dont want an overclocked version or anything.I want it to last me at least 5 years.Im also looking for a Mobo around 80 dollars.Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Oct 2, 2020
AMD processors are way more efficient of cooling than they were when Intel‘s 3rd gen series were out. It would probably be good to go AMD if you are looking at saving money

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS