[SOLVED] I Need help choosing between those Pre-built PCs, Prices included

Obekbashy

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Hello everyone, i got those offers from 4 different PC integrators within my budget range but my problem is that i don't have enough information to decide, they are all built around GTX 1660.
Also can the below specs cover 1080 high setting gaming?
Thank you :D

Option 1 - 726 USD
-------------------------
AMD RYZEN 5 1600 6-Core 3.6GHz Turbo
MSI B450 PRO-VDH PLUS
ADATA XPG Gammix D10 16GB DDR4 3000MHz
MSI GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6 GB GDDR6
Western Digital BLUE WD10EZEX 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM
BitFenix BPA 600W 80 PLUS
----------------------------------------
Option 2 - 765 USD
Intel Core I5-9400F 4.1GHz Turbo
MSI B360M BAZOOKA
CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 8GB 3000MHz C16
PALIT GEFORCE GTX 1660 TI 6GB DDR6 Dual OC
SEAGATE BARRACUDA ST1000DM010 1TB
THERMALTAKE 500W Smart active PSU
-----------------------------------------
Option 3 - 706 USD
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK
Ballistix Sport LT Gray 8GB DDR4-3000 UDIMM
MSI GeForce GTX-1660 VENTUS XS 6G-OC
Western Digital BLUE 1TB 7200 RPM
COUGAR VTC 80+ 400W or 500W
----------------------------------------
Option 4 - 735 USD
Intel Core I5-9400F
GIGABYTE H310M S2H
XPG GIMMAX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL16
NVIDIA GTX 1660 6GB GIGABYTE Gaming OC
Western Digital BLUE 1TB 7200 RPM
PSU Cooler Master 600W

Solution
Option 2:

It has the best CPU and GPU combo for gaming. The i5-9400f does better at gaming than a Ryzen 1600. The GTX 1660 Ti is faster than a GTX 1660. The PSU is decent enough for a budget PC as is the motherboard. If you can, upgrade the RAM to 16GB.

Edit: I see no mention of Windows on any of those. If you have to install the OS yourself. Why not build the PC yourself. Assembling a Lego kit or Erector Set is more difficult than assembling a computer. Getting an OS installed, configuring the BIOS correctly for your OS and getting all the drivers installed is the difficult task.
Option 2:

It has the best CPU and GPU combo for gaming. The i5-9400f does better at gaming than a Ryzen 1600. The GTX 1660 Ti is faster than a GTX 1660. The PSU is decent enough for a budget PC as is the motherboard. If you can, upgrade the RAM to 16GB.

Edit: I see no mention of Windows on any of those. If you have to install the OS yourself. Why not build the PC yourself. Assembling a Lego kit or Erector Set is more difficult than assembling a computer. Getting an OS installed, configuring the BIOS correctly for your OS and getting all the drivers installed is the difficult task.

Solution

Obekbashy

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Option 2:

Thank you so much for your reply!! Will the 16GB make a huge difference? and yeah i though about assembling myself but after a quick calculation i found that it will cost me more than what i was offered, My best guess is that PC integrator get bulk discounts on the parts they use and since i live in Egypt shipping will cost me a lot more than buying the components locally. Do you think i should talk and see if i can change the PSU or the MB and pay the difference?
Again thank you for answering me i really appreciate it :D

Thank you so much for your reply!! Will the 16GB make a huge difference? and yeah i though about assembling myself but after a quick calculation i found that it will cost me more than what i was offered, My best guess is that PC integrator get bulk discounts on the parts they use and since i live in Egypt shipping will cost me a lot more than buying the components locally. Do you think i should talk and see if i can change the PSU or the MB and pay the difference?
Again thank you for answering me i really appreciate it :D

Depends on the game. 16GB can make a noticeable difference. Mostly in newer AAA titles.

Not any real need to upgrade the motherboard or PSU. Unless you want more room for future upgrades than the current system can handle. Also if there is something specific you want. Such as USB 3.1 Gen 2 or better audio. Usually those places charge absurd upgrade fees.

Obekbashy

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Depends on the game. 16GB can make a noticeable difference. Mostly in newer AAA titles.

Not any real need to upgrade the motherboard or PSU. Unless you want more room for future upgrades than the current system can handle. Also if there is something specific you want. Such as USB 3.1 Gen 2 or better audio. Usually those places charge absurd upgrade fees.
I'll go with option 2 then, and i will check if i can upgrade to the 16gb ram and even if i can buy the components separately for a lower price.
Thank you Thank you!!

I'll go with option 2 then, and i will check if i can upgrade to the 16gb ram and even if i can buy the components separately for a lower price.
Thank you Thank you!!

For DIY. This is a much better build for about the price of option 2.
  • Better CPU
  • Overclocking support
  • Double the RAM
  • NVMe SSD (huge boost in load times)
  • PSU Quality (Plus PSU Energy Efficiency)
  • Motherboard has more room for expansion
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor ($139.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard ($85.81 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($75.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial - P1 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($99.95 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB VENTUS XS OC Video Card ($269.99 @ Amazon)
Case: DIYPC - DIY-BG01 ATX Mid Tower Case ($33.97 @ Newegg Business)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply ($69.90 @ Amazon)
Total: $775.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-10 18:19 EDT-0400