[SOLVED] I need help choosing parts.

Tomtommi12

Honorable
Feb 26, 2019
Hey! So, I need help finding some components. I know alot about pc's and how to build. But I'm not that into Motherboards. I know the basics: Sockets, Slots, DDR ETC. I'm going to upgrade my PC so I need help which components.
I got a A68HM-PLUS as motherboard (DDR3 FM2+) and It got a little bit TOO old. so that's the main reason my other specs are:
CPU: AMD Radeon A8-7600
GPU: GTX 1050 TI (Not upgrading soon!)
PSU: A crappy one (I really need a new one so help me find another one aswell.)
RAM: 2x 4GB DDR3 (Don't know the brand)

My budget is around 200-300$

Which Motherboard, CPU, RAM and PSU do you recommend? My main purpose is gaming. I wan't to have (almost) no bottlenecks cuz my current specs are bottlenecking my GPU
Must: DDR4, 16GB ram and just a good cpu xd Thank you!

Edit: Also I prefer Asus motherboards.
Edit 2: Almost forgot! xD I have NO knowledge about coolers so which coolers should I get? (No water cooling)

Solution
The cost of 16GB DDR4 is going to limit what you can get for $200-300. This is a good combo for under $300 and about as low as you would want to go for gaming today. But you'd have to use your old PSU until you save up a bit more. Unless you can squeeze a bit more into your budget to get this PSU.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
The cost of 16GB DDR4 is going to limit what you can get for $200-300. This is a good combo for under $300 and about as low as you would want to go for gaming today. But you'd have to use your old PSU until you save up a bit more. Unless you can squeeze a bit more into your budget to get this PSU.

Solution
I would suggest this :

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor ($89.99 @ Newegg Business)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($83.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 450 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $273.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-26 23:59 EST-0500