Question I need help figuring out a startup problem with my PC

Feb 19, 2021
I have the HP Pavilion p7-1297cb. When I turn it on for the first time in a day, it will boot into Windows 10 like normal. However, when I restart it, it gets stuck on a black screen and no power is provided to my mouse or keyboard. I'm not even sure if it's going through POST. I don't get any error messages or beeps. When I turn it off and let it sit for a while, I'll come back to turn it on again and it will boot into Windows just fine. I've looked into everything I could think of from the RAM to the PSU. Everything is normal. This leads me to believe it's an overheating issue. Here's a link to the screenshots of HWMonitor and Task Manager: View: https://imgur.com/a/Zrh6BDZ

Are these temperatures normal for the CPU that I have? Also, has anyone had this problem before? These screenshots were taken when I just had Steam downloading a few games along with a few other applications open. I didn't open any games or do anything that would make the temperatures go up super high. I know the current package temperature is fine. I'm not sure about the core temperatures though and the maximum package temp is concerning considering that I wasn't doing anything too intense. All help is appreciated!

Feb 19, 2021
Try booting into Safe Mode then reboot from there. See if you still run into the black screen issue from Safe Mode.
I already had it booted into Windows and I rebooted it to the recovery options so I could choose Safe Mode. Now it won't restart. I will try again later and I'll come back with the results.