[SOLVED] I need help finding a PC accessory that have multiple 3mm audio jack and separate speaker-mic audio jack. Some kind of sound terminal.

Rojak

Commendable
May 8, 2019
I have multiple audio output on my PC (Speaker with 3mm audio jack and headphone with separate speaker-mic audio jack). both my audio jack on my PC case and my motherboard are busted. So I need a part that will help connect both my speaker and my headphone to my PC. I've tried to search it using the term "Sound card". But I don't think that's what I need. because the sound card port is more like having a surround system with multiple passive speaker. what I need is a sound card with multiple port for active speaker and headphone.
Can you guys tell me what is the name of this part? or even better give me some recommendation?

Last edited:
Solution
I have multiple audio output on my PC (Speaker with 3mm audio jack and headphone with separate speaker-mic audio jack). both my audio jack on my PC case and my motherboard are busted. So I need a part that will help connect both my speaker and my headphone to my PC. I've tried to search it using the term "Sound card". But I don't think that's what I need. because the sound card port is more like having a surround system with multiple passive speaker. what I need is a sound card with multiple port for active speaker and headphone.
Can you guys tell me what is the name of this part? or even better give me some recommendation?
Something like this maybe ...
Something like this maybe ?
https://www.amazon.com/PHOINIKAS-Ex...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=EAXAKTP5AFKEMS794XCX

Solution

TRENDING THREADS