[SOLVED] I need help finding a windowed side panel

Mikalfurnes

Prominent
Apr 21, 2020
hi,

i am looking for a side panel with a window. the case i have is Cooler Master HAF 912 plus. i cannot find anything online, and would appreciate some help.

Solution
You could take two routes:
1| You make your own side panel out of acrylic and some low profile magnets or thumbscrews
or
2| Contact these guys, tell Bill I sent you and that should put in a good word for you.

I would personally got he first option but the second option(or their ilk) would be more professional and they'd discuss how to move forward with the side panel or perhaps a side panel DIY kit for your case with only supplies bought from him and you did the cutting up at home with a Dremel/rotary tool.

Lutfij

Titan
1| You make your own side panel out of acrylic and some low profile magnets or thumbscrews
or
2| Contact these guys, tell Bill I sent you and that should put in a good word for you.

I would personally got he first option but the second option(or their ilk) would be more professional and they'd discuss how to move forward with the side panel or perhaps a side panel DIY kit for your case with only supplies bought from him and you did the cutting up at home with a Dremel/rotary tool.

Solution

Mikalfurnes

Prominent
Apr 21, 2020
or

i have another option, which is a new case, thats what im considering now. its either all the work at home, or a fresh new case(there's some work with that as well). Well,thank you for the help bro<3. gave you the best answer