Question I need help finding RAM that apparently doesn't exist?

JayTee3

Reputable
May 9, 2017
I have this RAM and I can’t find the page for it, if I search for part number on kingstons website nothing comes up, if I search by memory type > DDR4-2133 nothing comes up, just says “Can’t find data” which is really odd

I’m looking for the RAM with the part number 9905625-030.A00G , its a DDR4-2133mhz desktop RAM by kingston.

"Kingston 8192 MB (DDR4-2137) - P/N: 9905625-030.A00G"

Timings:
15-15-15-36-2 (tCAS-tRC-tRP-tRAS-tCR)

Have you used a hardware monitor like HWiNFO to read what it thinks the RAM is? That could provide another way of finding the part.

But if it's to just increase amount of RAM it's recommended to replace the current RAM with a new kit, which would be 16GB if I'm not misreading your post.

JayTee3

Reputable
May 9, 2017
Have you used a hardware monitor like HWiNFO to read what it thinks the RAM is? That could provide another way of finding the part.

But if it's to just increase amount of RAM it's recommended to replace the current RAM with a new kit, which would be 16GB if I'm not misreading your post.

No it's just for curiousity, price range and also I want to request the item to be added to pcpartpicker which u cant without a manufactorer page link and retailer link

And I already posted what cpu-z and CPUID show it as.

well google seems to find it just fine
https://www.memorybenchmark.net/ram.php?ram=Kingston+9905625-030.A00G+8GB&id=7945
but seemingly never sold under that number, my bet is since it si a Kingston Chip it has a label on it probable the part number starts with KVxxxxxx
I suggest you look inside your case at your ram and produce that number and we might have a chance at finding another one of those sticks for you.

Reactions: JayTee3