Question I NEED HELP FOR MY AUDIO

jayscee

Commendable
May 1, 2020
Last month, i decided to upgrade my gpu, after installing my new gpu, ofc i downloaded the drivers required for the gpu, after downloading all the drivers, my headset only plays a static noise constantly. This did not happen with old gpu. After reinstalling the gpu and audio drivers, things did not change. I've also turned on the onboard audio to "enable" instead of "auto" in the BIOS system but nothing works. There's no way my motherboard's port is broken because clearly it worked with my old gpu. My front panel is also dead. I'm out of ideas. Its been almost 3 months i game without any sound, can't speak to my friends so i'm forced to use discord on my phone. It sucks. So if u have any idea that you want to comment down below, go ahead, i would really appreciate it.

jayscee

Commendable
May 1, 2020
Have you tried reinstalling the audio drivers for your motherboard?
You could also try uninstalling the Realtek audio drivers on your motherboard and let Windows use it's own drivers, to see if they work better for you.

Try going through the checklist below.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems
i have done that a million times trust me, its been 7 months since i lost my audio and i have tried everything, my mechanic isn't able to come to my place due to covid19