[SOLVED] I need help for upgrade. IDK much about pc's

Solution
Yeah,i see no issues.
What games do you play?
If you want to play modern titles like Cyberpunk,then i advise you to upgrade your graphics card,before this cpu/ram/mobo upgrade,since you will see a higher FPS with a better gpu,even if ur using your old 4460.
Yeah,i see no issues.
What games do you play?
If you want to play modern titles like Cyberpunk,then i advise you to upgrade your graphics card,before this cpu/ram/mobo upgrade,since you will see a higher FPS with a better gpu,even if ur using your old 4460.

Reactions: reimondi
Solution

reimondi

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
I have another 2tb hard drive. I just wanted to check if those components work together. I am getting those so i could play games like tarkov, which dont work well right now.
I have 550W.

USAFRet

Titan
And with all these new parts, a full OS reinstall. Which means everything else as well.

Also
For the OS activation, read and do this before you change any parts:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

reimondi

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
Hey, I got new parts coming in few hours. Quick question, Do i need to reset both ssd and hdd when installing new mobo? I have windows and drivers installed on ssd, and I have just games, videos, pictures and around 1tb of clips of gaming on hdd.

Last edited: