Question I need help getting a new motherboard

Dec 3, 2020
So I recently had a problem with my computer dying on me :/ . I was playing rust , left my pc to go get a snack and when I came back the computer was on but there was no display ...
With some searching ,personal knowledge and asking techy friends I came to the conclusion that the problem was either my psu or my motherboard .Lucky enough my psu was still covered from my warranty so I went ahead and checked it . After the checkup they told me there's non wrong with ,so I am leaning towards the motherboard being dead (99%) since I had sum problems with it before .
Although this one is not covered by its warranty anymore .
So I am looking into buying a new one and I am having a really hard time finding one
Specs:
i7 7700k
16gb skill trident 3000mhz
gtx 1060 6gb
dead mobo: (msi z270 sli plus)
corsair rmx 750w

P.s I am looking for a mid range motherboard with an m2 slot , type c , and some sort of rgb ( id probably pass on a msi one since I've had problems with 2 of their motherboards)
Thanks in regards !!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're limited to buying anything that supports the 6th and/or 7th Gen of Intel processors. Given you're on the K suffix processor, you will need to get a Z270 chipset as a drop-in replacement. Budget for your motherboard purchase, your location and your preferred site for purchase?

You sure that the board powers up while breadboarded and you get display on your iGPU alone(no discrete installed)?

Dec 3, 2020

You're limited to buying anything that supports the 6th and/or 7th Gen of Intel processors. Given you're on the K suffix processor, you will need to get a Z270 chipset as a drop-in replacement. Budget for your motherboard purchase, your location and your preferred site for purchase?

You sure that the board powers up while breadboarded and you get display on your iGPU alone(no discrete installed)?

WOW , super quick reply
I'd say 200$ tops
Site : skroutz.gr
I guess , if I can't find anything there , then last choice would be amazon.de

Dec 3, 2020

regarding the iGPU question , I get no display while using it