[SOLVED] I need help in a purchase decision

Jul 25, 2020
Prices in my country are very bad and these were the cheapest prices.

RX 5700 XT Reference - 450$ (new)
RX 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse - 495$ (3 year warranty new)
1080 TI Aorus used - 466$ (4,5 months warranty left)
1080 TI used - 400-430$ (no warranty)
RTX 2070 Zotac Mini used just a little - 430$ (comes with warranty)
Colorful RTX 2060 8GB GDDR6 Super Limited-V - 430$ (new)
GAINWARD 2060 Super Ghost - 460$ (new)
Sapphire RX 5700 Pulse (non-XT) - 430$ (new 3 years warranty)

Solution
5700/XT - Good cards, some people have driver problems or black screen issues; I personally prefer Nvidia, but that's me.
1080 Ti - Last gen card, about to be two generations old; I wouldn't, but there are still people out there who want them.
2060 Supers - generally great cards, I recommend them often, but I don't know anything about either of those brands.
2070 Zotac Mini - Solid card, seems to have good reviews, the brand is more familiar to me than either Colorful or Gainward; probably the card I'd go with if a new RTX 2070 super is out of your price range.
Jul 25, 2020
Do you have 650W of power from a reliably built PSU to deliver power to the entire system while dropping a discrete GPU into your system? How old is the PSU? Where is my country?
I have a SeaSonic 750W Focus Plus Platinum
Also Serbia. The reason I'm buying a new gpu is because my RX 590 broke, I sent it for an RMA I should get a refund soon.

5700/XT - Good cards, some people have driver problems or black screen issues; I personally prefer Nvidia, but that's me.
1080 Ti - Last gen card, about to be two generations old; I wouldn't, but there are still people out there who want them.
2060 Supers - generally great cards, I recommend them often, but I don't know anything about either of those brands.
2070 Zotac Mini - Solid card, seems to have good reviews, the brand is more familiar to me than either Colorful or Gainward; probably the card I'd go with if a new RTX 2070 super is out of your price range.

Solution
Jul 25, 2020
Are you sure you are getting a refund and not a replacement card? Most warranty is handled by sending out a replacement.
Yeah they sent a message saying "approved financial discharge" (or something like that, I can't translate it to English too well) when we called they asked for my dad's bank number, they don't have any more Sapphire's RX 590 in stock so I guess that's why, but it ended better for me since I can upgrade to a better gpu.

For the RTX 2070, it has only less than a year warranty left so I will skip out on that.
Also I can get a deal on a RX 5700 MSI Gaming X for 420$ new with 3 year warranty, since this card has a pretty good cooler I might overclock or flash it to XT.
Or a 2060 super for 10$ more from a very questionable brand with very questionable cooler,pcb and component quality.