I need help installing windows. Please read first

Jul 20, 2019
EDIT: Despite being like 2am, a friend let me borrow their laptop to, yet again, put a fresh installation media onto the usb. This allowed me to fix the old pc. As for the new pc, I now have the error of "page fault in nonpaged area" and "system thread exception not handled" the first is more consistent than the later. Mind you, windows has yet to be installed on this new pc. These errors are happening before the installation wizard can do it's thing.

I was building a new pc. Upon trying to install windows via usb, windows would crash before installing fully.

I moved the ssd to my old pc and tried installing there. But I ended up with an install loop. That is, windows would "install successfully" but the old pc wouldn't boot from the ssd.

Then I moved the hdd from my old pc to the new one with hopes of transfering everything to the ssd. The new pc wouldn't boot from this drive. I gave up and put everything as it were.

Then I tried to use my old pc to destress, but the old pc didn't want to boot from it's hdd. Both my pc's won't boot now. Please help me.

Specs:
Old: r3 2200g, gtx 1050ti, msi b30m-pro vdh, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd
New: r5 2600, rtx 2060, asrock b450 gaming k4, 16gb ram, 250gb ssd, 2tb hdd

Last edited:
I was building a new pc. Upon trying to install windows via usb, windows would crash before installing fully.

I moved the ssd to my old pc and tried installing there. But I ended up with an install loop. That is, windows would "install successfully" but the old pc wouldn't boot from the ssd.

Then I moved the hdd from my old pc to the new one with hopes of transfering everything to the ssd. The new pc wouldn't boot from this drive. I gave up and put everything as it were.

Then I tried to use my old pc to destress, but the old pc didn't want to boot from it's hdd. Both my pc's won't boot now. Please help me.

Specs:
Old: r3 2200g, gtx 1050ti, msi b30m-pro vdh, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd
New: r5 2600, rtx 2060, asrock b450 gaming k4, 16gb ram, 250gb ssd, 2tb hdd
Which Windows ???