I need help, my laptop turns on the fan starts the light near the camera lights up and after few seconds it just shutsdown

Ariel626

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I need help, my laptop turns on the fan starts the light near the camera lights up and after few seconds it just shutsdown ,no Image shown, and also when i plug in the AC adapter it starts on it's own then shutsdown agaon, please help ,
I tried pulling out everything then pressing 30 seconds still didnt work.
Also tried removing the memory , and hdd still didnt work

Solution
It may be a power componet on the motherboard or a setting has changed in bios.... If you are comfortable and can disassemble your laptop you could try removing the cmos battery for 10 minutes or so and then use the clear cmos jumper on the mobo and see how that goes.

KiL3MaNjAr0W

Reputable
Sep 27, 2016
It may be a power componet on the motherboard or a setting has changed in bios.... If you are comfortable and can disassemble your laptop you could try removing the cmos battery for 10 minutes or so and then use the clear cmos jumper on the mobo and see how that goes.

Solution

Ariel626

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016

--
Before this happens the screen
Was going up and goes back normal for every 2 seconds , and i tried reconnecting the monitor cable,. Then this stared, okay i'll try to remove the cmos battery for 10 mins , thanks

Latest posts