Question I need help, my windows 10 won’t download from a usb.

Jun 24, 2019
I recently built a new computer, and everything seems to be fine. I put in the windows 10 usb and was able to boot it in safe mode, once it finished downloading and restarted it got to a screen with the windows logo , and then it freezes, the little dots stop spinning and my fans stop spinning , please help!

Jun 24, 2019
What was the purpose of booting in safe mode if everything seem fine.
Could you post your all system components.
I booted in safe mode after it wouldn’t boot and would freeze at the spinning dots and logo when I tried to download it normally. Specs: i5 9600k ,gigabyte z390 ud, cooler master rr-212s-20pc-r1 hyper,g skill trident z rgb ram 3200,EVGA 650w bronze rated semi modular power supply,zotac gaming GeForce rtx 2060 amp 6gb,seagate barracuda 2tb harddrive adata su800 3D-NAND 2.5 inch

Create the Windows 10 installation media USB using the Windows 10 installation media tool from Microsoft website.
Remove the GeForce RTX 2060, leave one stick of RAM and connect only the disk you are installing Windows.
After you are done installing Windows and Windows has installed all updates, then install the GeForce GPU.
If Windows is working fine then install the the other disc and the RAM.

Jun 24, 2019
Could it be because I haven’t updated my drivers on my motherboard and I have to do that first. My motherboard came with a cd with drivers, but I can’t use a cd, should I download them on a usb and then instal them?

Jun 24, 2019
Create the Windows 10 installation media USB using the Windows 10 installation media tool from Microsoft website.
Remove the GeForce RTX 2060, leave one stick of RAM and connect only the disk you are installing Windows.
After you are done installing Windows and Windows has installed all updates, then install the GeForce GPU.
If Windows is working fine then install the the other disc and the RAM.
It still froze after doing everything you said. I booted it through safe mode to get to the install screen, it installed and when it restarted it froze at the windows logo with the dots. Could it be something with my motherboard drivers. I haven installed any yet

Jun 24, 2019
I get to the point if I boot from safe mode where I install windows onto my ssd. After that it says it needs to restart to continuou, so it restarts, and that is when it freezes. After it boots back up and comes to the windows logo.

Jun 24, 2019
Did the Windows 10 installation finished before it start freezing?
At which point exactly did the system became unresponsive.

Sometimes Windows 10 may appear to hang but it is just installing drivers and updates in the background.
I get to the point if I boot from safe mode where I install windows onto my ssd. After that it says it needs to restart to continuou, so it restarts, and that is when it freezes. After it boots back up and comes to the windows logo.

When Windows boot for the first time, it is still trying to to install drivers and updates and might reboot a couple of times. You should leave the system to finish the process without interrupting it.
I think you are anxious and interrupting the installation process.
You should not be entering Safe Mode if windows is trying to install drivers and updates.

Jun 24, 2019
When Windows boot for the first time, it is still trying to to install drivers and updates and might reboot a couple of times. You should leave the system to finish the process without interrupting it.
I think you are anxious and interrupting the installation process.
You should not be entering Safe Mode if windows is trying to install drivers and updates.
I only enter safe mode to install windows because it freezes if I try to do it normally. I am going to try loading it onto my hard drive instead of my ssd. If that doesn’t work I am going to try ordering a new motherboard. I will also try leaving it on the screen where it freezes after the reset

You should perform a clean installation, booting from the USB and deleting any partitions on the SSD.
You should only have the disc you are installing Windows connected while installing Windows to prevent Windows setup from creating partition s on any other disc.