Question I need help ! No signal !

Nov 8, 2019
Hey . I have a new build and i started to have a problem with no signal as soon as i install video drivers . I have i9 9900k , mpg z390 gaming edge ac , 4x8 gb ram , coolermaster ml360r , corsair 1000w 80 plus gold psu . Msi rtx 2080 super gaming x trio. I got to use them for a month and without no reason my monitor just showed up " no signal " hdmi or dp both wont work . So i tried to change absolutely everithing . But the problem stands . I went to see a technician and he also did not find a solutsion for my problem . So i sent my motherboard and gpu to warranty. Meanwhile i bought z390 gaming pro carbon mobo and another msi rtx 2080 super gaming x trio . Went home isntstalled everything , installed windows and installed gtaphics driver . As soon as i installed graphichs driver the problem is back . So i tried to upgrade bios . But that did not work eighter . So im asking . Can anyone please just help me . This build has taken me around 4000 euros ... i dont know what to do anymore .

Nov 8, 2019
You should try to use only single RAM to test, if you can boot up the PC, then test the RAM ( one by one) with memtest86.

I tried one by one . Every ram every slot . I tried with a different ram also . No changes . Ive changed : psu , ram , motherboard , gpu , cables , monitor windows versions 1903 and 1803 , updated bios , tried hdmi and dp ... things were tested in other pc and they are working . Just not in my pc setup with my monitors....

Have you by any chance tried another video cable? I assume with that level of build you're using a good quality one, but every now and then they can be defective.

I also recommend thoroughly uninstalling the previous driver, then running an SFC scan before reinstalling it. There might be some system file corruption causing this.

Make sure you run the DISM image restore step first.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Nov 8, 2019
Have you by any chance tried another video cable? I assume with that level of build you're using a good quality one, but every now and then they can be defective.

I also recommend thoroughly uninstalling the previous driver, then running an SFC scan before reinstalling it. There might be some system file corruption causing this.

Make sure you run the DISM image restore step first.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

I have tried hdmi and dp with different monitors. Still the same . Thanks for the info i will try these steps .

Nov 8, 2019
How about without the rtx2080, also did you use the power strip? or just plug the power core into the wall power outlet.

Without rtx2080 it works from motherboards dp slot . No problems there . It works with 2080 also but olny when i havent installed graphics drivers . I have extension cord and my power cable is but into there .