Question I need help on upgrading, i'm a newbie

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, first of all sorry for my bad english
i just wanted to know how well is my pc right now ? like is it even good ? im not really a pro in building PCs but i wanted to know if anyone can help me
so this is my pc

Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-8120 37 °C
Zambezi 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99X EVO R2.0 (Socket 942) 42 °C
Graphics
LG ULTRAWIDE (2560x1080@60Hz)
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6570 (Sapphire/PCPartner) 46 °C
Storage
167GB INTEL SSDSC2BW180A3H (SATA (SSD))
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZRZ-00HTKB0 (SATA ) 39 °C
Optical Drives
ATAPI iHAS322 8
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

so i know that my gpu is really bad , i want to buy a gtx 1660 ti but the thing is idk if it will work.
do i have to upgrade any other thing too ? idk but i heard something about bottleneck and i dont even know what it means, is it good or bad ?
is my ram and motherboard ok ? i might have to sell the monitor too , its too big and i dont really need this resolution, i also think it makes it harder for the gpu to render something this big
thanks.

So what exactly do you mean by "is it good" here? Is it as fast in games as new systems? Is it good like people would want to take pictures of it because it's the most amazing thing they have seen? Does it work? Then it's good. Does it do what you want it to do? Then it's good.

CPU is not very good comparing to modern ones for speed of efficiency with how much power is uses, but it's not what I would call "slow". Would the system run a 1660 Ti? It should and it should be quite a bit faster than your 6570 even with your CPU.

Jul 8, 2019
budget for the upgrade? look like you need a new system

Wow is it that bad ??

So what exactly do you mean by "is it good" here? Is it as fast in games as new systems? Is it good like people would want to take pictures of it because it's the most amazing thing they have seen? Does it work? Then it's good. Does it do what you want it to do? Then it's good.

CPU is not very good comparing to modern ones for speed of efficiency with how much power is uses, but it's not what I would call "slow". Would the system run a 1660 Ti? It should and it should be quite a bit faster than your 6570 even with your CPU.

Well sir, i want to get 140 fps on popular games at custom settings like shadow and effects and most other stuff at low/off and then something like textures on high
Ive seen some benchmakrs and 1660 ti gives like 60 fps on ultra settings on some games 1080p and thats amazing
Really cool to have the 144fps on competetive games and also have 60 fps for games that u just want to see the beautiful graphics

So you said a 1660ti will only be better just a little bit than the graphic that i have right now ?will that happen because of the cpu ?

And my budget isnt really high, i thought just a single 1660ti would do
But i can sell my ultra wide monitor, i dont reslly need something this expensive, I actually have another one too. Maybe i can sell one to buy a 144hz monitor and sell the other to buy pc parts ? My country doesnt work around dollars but if I calculate, i think i cab sell it around 500 dollars
And my whole budget with this 500 will be a total of 650 or something
Is a 2600x a good option? Or is it too much for this budget at this moment ?