[SOLVED] i need help,please answer me..which monitor do you recommend ? i want one of these bellow..

Solution
I think it totally depends on what you're using it for. If you're a hardcore gamer, light gamer, do you play FPS, or strategy games..? The Samsung has a higher refresh rate but imo unless you are playing at a really high level you're not going to really notice a difference.

If you play for fun and you're at a median playing level like most of us then it really doesn't matter that much what you get. No need to spend all your money on a monitor if you play LOL.. you know what I mean?
Mar 27, 2020
I think it totally depends on what you're using it for. If you're a hardcore gamer, light gamer, do you play FPS, or strategy games..? The Samsung has a higher refresh rate but imo unless you are playing at a really high level you're not going to really notice a difference.

If you play for fun and you're at a median playing level like most of us then it really doesn't matter that much what you get. No need to spend all your money on a monitor if you play LOL.. you know what I mean?

Reactions: d1m1tr1s
Solution
Mar 30, 2020

Firstly,thanks for your reply,appreciate it! Secondly, mainly play for fun, fps games like cod warzone,or pubg and rocket league