[SOLVED] I need help to fix my cpu temperature !

Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys !
These days i had some post about my CPU, because it was like 85-86 C when i played some games. I managed to apply new paste, a quality type of cooling paste. I thought it solved the problem, but after 20 min of gaming, 2 cores still go up to 85 C.
My fans are working perfectly and I also boosted them. I have a cooling pad also. The new paste solved the problem on normal mode, i mean when im using google etc. the cpu is only 36-40 C.
But when it comes to gaming, it is too high. Im playing with Total war warhammer 2 and my spec is good for the game even with high quality. But im playing on very low, and my temperature is still high.
I have an ASUS ROG GL753VE. CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80Ghz
When i applied the paste, i removed it immidiately to see i made it in a right way, then i cleaned it, and reapplied. I used the perfect amount, but seems like i still have problems.
HELP ME !

Laptop coolers have limited capability because of size and weight.

Make certain that your cooler intakes are clear and that there is no dust in the cooling system.
Past that, there is not much you can do if you are running full out.
Do not worry, the processor will throttle or shut off if it detects a dangerous temperature.
That is around 100c.

Jan 4, 2019

thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY