[SOLVED] What to buy next for this new build ?

Aug 5, 2021
I need to build a pc for my daughter for her online class. I'm really having a hard time what to buy next since I'm really on a tight budget. This is my first time to build a pc or something and im so illiterate but I manage to build it piece by piece with the help of youtube. So I manage to buy these things on internet for very low price.

Motherboard: Asus ex h410 csm
Cpu: i3 10100f
Pc case: Rakk Hawani Atx

I would appreciate if anyone can suggest what to buy next cause I'm confused what to do next. Oh and my budget, if in dollar currency would be between 59 to 69 usd. Thank you and have a nice day

Solution
CPU: i3 10100f
Motherboard: Asus Ex H410 csm
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis: Rakk Hawani Atx black

These are the things I managed to buy for now. Any other suggestions for next components will be okay for me. Im not really good on it and im not familiar with other components. Perhaps video card? what do u suggest sir? anything that would fit for 59 to 69 usd? Its okay if its refurbished
There are quite a few more parts to buy.
Ram: 2 x 4GB DDR4 2666Mhz
SSD/HDD: 240 GB SATA 3 SSD
GPU: Nvidia GT 710 or AMD RX 550
PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W

If you can return the i3 10100f and exchange it for a non-f model that would save you having the buy a graphics card as the f variant has no integrated graphics processor...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please parse the specs to your daughters build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you're building from scratch, then since you have the processor, motherboard and the case, you will need the other 4/5 items listed above. If you're asking for a parts suggestion, well, we're still going to need the specs list to your daughter's build and see if you're in need of any parts upgrades.

Webcam, perhaps? On second thoughts, please stylize your post like this thread.

Aug 5, 2021
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

These are the things I managed to buy for now. Any other suggestions for next components will be okay for me. Im not really good on it and im not familiar with other components. Perhaps video card? what do u suggest sir? anything that would fit for 59 to 69 usd? Its okay if its refurbished

Aug 5, 2021
Tom's Hardware Forum

Approximate Purchase Date: I can buy part maybe once a month.

Budget Range: 59 to 69 USD

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Online Class or Games

Are you buying a monitor: Yes

Do you need to buy OS: Yes

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: I buy it on local store or lazada store

Parts Preferences: Perhaps, I bought intel so we go intel

Overclocking: im not sure with this maybe no

SLI or Crossfire: i dont know what's this

Your Monitor Resolution: Something big that she can see it best

Additional Comments: she said she also needs webcam and headset

Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

If you can return the i3 10100f and exchange it for a non-f model that would save you having the buy a graphics card as the f variant has no integrated graphics processor but the non-f version does.

Solution

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I need to build a pc for my daughter for her online class. I'm really having a hard time what to buy next since I'm really on a tight budget. This is my first time to build a pc or something and im so illiterate but I manage to build it piece by piece with the help of youtube. So I manage to buy these things on internet for very low price.

Motherboard: Asus ex h410 csm
Cpu: i3 10100f
Pc case: Rakk Hawani Atx

I would appreciate if anyone can suggest what to buy next cause I'm confused what to do next. Oh and my budget, if in dollar currency would be between 59 to 69 usd. Thank you and have a nice day
Well you still need memory, power supply, drive, and a video card.
Till you buy all of those it's not going to work.

Reactions: LexLutherSuperMan
Aug 5, 2021

If you can return the i3 10100f and exchange it for a non-f model that would save you having the buy a graphics card as the f variant has no integrated graphics processor but the non-f version does.
Thank you for this much appreciated

Aug 5, 2021
For windows you can get that last because you can use it without activating it.

You should of bought a processor without the F at the end then you could of not had to buy a video card also.

The other replied to me also about the F. I never new that. I actually bought the processor and motherboard bundle for $70 cheap

I tried that. but it's complicated to use and I'm not familiar with the components hehe
PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: Patriot Viper Elite 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 CL16 Memory (₱4066.03 @ Newegg Philippines)
Storage: Team CX2 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (₱3514.97 @ Newegg Philippines)
Total: ₱7581.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-08-05 21:20 +08+0800

You could get those next. Maybe the prices and availability for graphics cards and power supplies will improve with time.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Not a clue how trustworthy this site is.

Aug 5, 2021
Thank you so much for suggestions. I'll take note of this. But, sad to say it's still expensive here in the Philippines. Maybe I can find and buy those in cheaper price soon. My daughter cant wait no more hehe. Hoping so. thanks again

I think you are going about this incorrectly.

You need a budget.
Save until you meet your budget.
Once you have that budget, then, and only then, should you start purchasing things.

It's a volatile marketplace, prices will go down and new technology will be introduced.

Buying pieces a little bit at a time makes you commit when you don't really need to.