Gabriel_100

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017
I built a new computer for gamming, my specs are:

AB350-GAMING 3 Motherboard
2x8GB Ram sticks DDR4 2400 MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX
PNY GEFORCE GTX 1060 6 GB edition
AMD Ryzen 5

So the issue is I installed windows 8.1 and was crashing on every game, couldn't play at all, ended up intalling windows 10 pro, it lowered the crashes but all games would still do it from time to time, I even got a blue screen once saying it was: video scheduler internal error.

Some games told me to install the lastest drivers for my GPU, but they are updated, so in my frustation I was looking at this forum and found that it could be a foul ram stick, so I did remove a ram stick and nothing crashed, never ever, but of course I wanna be able to use both of them, already checked them with windows tool and it shows no problems, and tested playing with both sticks every time and they work fine by themselves, but when both are one I keep crashing my games, any help would be nice, thanks everybody who replies in advance.

Gabriel_100

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017

the second ram never lets windows start, just everything moving in the gabinet, but nothing on monitor, they both are detected if they are together tho, but only one let the system start