Question I need help with bad PC issue

Aug 23, 2020
I have had my PC built for months and recently started having all types of issues:
Randomly crashing
Not booting (crashing after fans turn on)
Had to clear CMOS to make it boot a couple times.
Windows Critical error
Windows Memory Error

But it usually boots when I reseat my cables or clear CMOS and I don’t understand what the problem could be.

Right now I’m noticing the fans spin and instantly turn off but the case power led doesn’t turn on. Maybe the pins for case are causing it not to boot? Why would I have to clear CMOS then? I don’t know all I know is I really need someone’s help because every morning after turning off my PC I get this issue.

I really need help nothing is working right now. Turns on for split second and then right back off. It started happening about a week or two ago but now it just won’t boot at all

I have had my PC built for months and recently started having all types of issues:
Randomly crashing
Not booting (crashing after fans turn on)
Had to clear CMOS to make it boot a couple times.
Windows Critical error
Windows Memory Error

But it usually boots when I reseat my cables or clear CMOS and I don’t understand what the problem could be.

Right now I’m noticing the fans spin and instantly turn off but the case power led doesn’t turn on. Maybe the pins for case are causing it not to boot? Why would I have to clear CMOS then? I don’t know all I know is I really need someone’s help because every morning after turning off my PC I get this issue.

I really need help nothing is working right now. Turns on for split second and then right back off. It started happening about a week or two ago but now it just won’t boot at all
Need parts list.