[SOLVED] I need help with getting my outlook account back

Hi,so when i was around 8 years old,my mother created a hotmail account for me,because i wanted to join facebook.As time went on,i switched to gmail,because its more simple and easier to remember,but the problem starts when i want to change my Origin account email,from my hotmail account to my gmail account.BUT i cant remember the password to that hotmail account...
I have tried recovering my account multiple times,and all of them failed,to the point where microsoft legit restricted access to that account.What to do now?
Edit:It asked for my gmail as recovery option,when i went on it it asked for a new survey.I typed all the information and when i press ENTER it says "account no longer exists"

Solution
Hi,so when i was around 8 years old,my mother created a hotmail account for me,because i wanted to join facebook.As time went on,i switched to gmail,because its more simple and easier to remember,but the problem starts when i want to change my Origin account email,from my hotmail account to my gmail account.BUT i cant remember the password to that hotmail account...
I have tried recovering my account multiple times,and all of them failed,to the point where microsoft legit restricted access to that account.What to do now?
Your only option is to contact Microsoft.

Multiple years later, that hotmail acct was just probably disabled/deleted.

USAFRet

Titan

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution

Thx.Here is something confusing.So you know when u get requested to type in ur email,there is a black box which contains your email and password,well at the bottom of that box there is a 'manage password' option.So i went on there and i FOUND MY PASSWORD,and i was amazed at how stupid the password was,now here is this problem when i want to sign in with it:

Sign-in is blocked
You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.

Edit:
Sign-in with *** is blocked for one of these reasons:
Someone entered the wrong password too many times.
If you signed up for this account through an organization, you might not be able to use it yet.
So what now?
I've already contacted microsoft,gives me the same survey every time,and after i complete it says smth like "you didnt give enough information,bla-bla-bla" even though i answered all of their questions

USAFRet

Titan
Thx.Here is something confusing.So you know when u get requested to type in ur email,there is a black box which contains your email and password,well at the bottom of that box there is a 'manage password' option.So i went on there and i FOUND MY PASSWORD,and i was amazed at how stupid the password was,now here is this problem when i want to sign in with it:

Sign-in is blocked
You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.
And that is only fixable from MS.
They'd have to unblock it.

TRENDING THREADS