Question I need help with gpu

Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys.
I have Intel motherboard Model: Berkeley P35/G33/G31.
In motherboard i have Graphic Card GTX 460 ti and q9650 proccesor.
I was thinking to upgrade Graphic Card but I don"t know which Graphic Card can I put into my motherboard.
So which is the best Graphic Card I can put into this motherboard ?
Thank you.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
technically you can put in any card you want that has a PCIe slot that the PSU will support.
be aware newer cards may not run at full speed, the CPU may bottleneck any newer GPU.

that said I suggest one of the lower end entry level cards, the gt 1030, the rx 550. even these low end cards will be a several hundred percent performance increase over the gt 440. these cards should not require a PSU change as they draw very little wattage directly from the slot. some may be equipped with fan free passive coolers, zero noise.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2019
technically you can put in any card you want that has a PCIe slot that the PSU will support.
be aware newer cards may not run at full speed, the CPU may bottleneck any newer CPU.

that said I suggest one of the lower end entry level cards, the gt 1030, the rx 550. even these low end cards will be a several hundred percent performance increase over the gt 440. these cards should not require a PSU change as they draw very little wattage directly from the slot. some may be equipped with fan free passive coolers, zero noise.
Thank you