Question I need help with my AMD Ryzen 5 3550H.......

Dec 15, 2022
So i Recently purchased a micro PC with a intergrated
AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Gfx
Its running well, but Since Im used to heavyweight INTEL Cpu's, im kinda at a loss on how to set a stable, non-throttling Ghz speed for the dang thing.
To be clear, im not trying to overclock this APU, just manually set the GHZ freq it operates at 100% of the time.
Thermals are all in the blue, and ram is not even close to 50% used, and it still dances around from 1ghz to 3.7ghz.

On My old Zeon Cores and I7's, under windows 10, i have those systems set to a stable, NON-fluctuating Ghz speed. theres no throttling, no boosting randomly, and those systems run better than any other PC's i've owned.
I simply want to set the Ryzens GHZ speed to a set frequency, of my choosing, and not have it dancing all over the place, causing micro-stutters.

Is this possible ladies and gents?

Its running well, but Since Im used to heavyweight INTEL Cpu's, im kinda at a loss on how to set a stable, non-throttling Ghz speed for the dang thing.
To be clear, im not trying to overclock this APU, just manually set the GHZ freq it operates at 100% of the time.
Thermals are all in the blue, and ram is not even close to 50% used, and it still dances around from 1ghz to 3.7ghz.

On My old Zeon Cores and I7's, under windows 10, i have those systems set to a stable, NON-fluctuating Ghz speed. theres no throttling, no boosting randomly, and those systems run better than any other PC's i've owned.
I simply want to set the Ryzens GHZ speed to a set frequency, of my choosing, and not have it dancing all over the place, causing micro-stutters.

Usually for a ryzen laptop i would like to update the bios to the latest first, then update the chipset driver from amd web to the latest, then use amd ryzen balanced power plan, but then set the minimum processor state to 100%

Same as any other CPU. if BIOS allows it, set multiplier manually to what you want.