I need help [with my build]

COTG

Prominent
Apr 5, 2017
Hey everyone, I have just today finished building my computer however already run into several problems...
Since this is my first build I have no idea to resolve them, even after multiple hours of searching on forums and youtube so you guys are my last chance!
This is the build I am currently running. https://pcp■ artpicker.com/list/Hh4Kbj
The first problem I am having is that the screen resolution it is currently using is 1024x768, with me unable to change it. This not only happens in windows but also in the bios and I am unable to change it in both settings, under advanced display settings and in the bios. 
The second problem I am having is that I am unable to get any internet connection. My motherboard does not only come with ethernet capability but also wifi, however after setting up the antenna and connecting it to my pc i was still unable to get any internet at all.
The third and last problem I am having is that i am unable to run any external drivers as apparently they are not compatible with the version of windows I am running, 64 bit, version 10.0
If any of you have any solutions to any of the above mentioned problems I would be extremely grateful for your help!
Thank you guys in advance

Solution
did you install the motherboard drivers off the Disk provided? the lan drivers would be on it but if you had attached a ethernet cable while installing windows 10, it should have used generic drivers until it could connect

there may or may not be a driver disc for GPU but windows 10 should recognise it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
did you install the motherboard drivers off the Disk provided? the lan drivers would be on it but if you had attached a ethernet cable while installing windows 10, it should have used generic drivers until it could connect

there may or may not be a driver disc for GPU but windows 10 should recognise it.

Solution