[SOLVED] I Need Help with my Build

Oct 4, 2019
What do I do if the only part of my build that isn't being powered on is my graphics card? The GPU I have is the NVidia GeForce 1660 Ti, the CPU is a Ryzen 5 2600, and the power supply I'm using has around 600 watts in it. My motherboard is an ATX board and it has 16 gigabytes of RAM attached to it.

Solution
What do I do if the only part of my build that isn't being powered on is my graphics card? The GPU I have is the NVidia GeForce 1660 Ti, the CPU is a Ryzen 5 2600, and the power supply I'm using has around 600 watts in it. My motherboard is an ATX board and it has 16 gigabytes of RAM attached to it.
Have you checked to see if the gpu is plugged in all the way, if the 6 pin power ports dont get plugged in all the way that can cause a problem. It could have some gpu's are a 6+2 pin power connector. Can also be a 6x6, or 6+2 +6, or even 6+2 +6+2 basically a 8 pin.
Have you checked to see if the gpu is plugged in all the way, if the 6 pin power ports dont get plugged in all the way that can cause a problem. It could have some gpu's are a 6+2 pin power connector. Can also be a 6x6, or 6+2 +6, or even 6+2 +6+2 basically a 8 pin.

Solution
Sep 15, 2019
Check that if the power pins are connected to the graphics card. If the power supply is modular and change the power cable going into the graphics card if it still doesnt power on then use this new graphics card on your friends system and check if it works. Trail and error it is. Does your system fully powers on?

Oct 4, 2019
I use a 6+2 connector and I haven't checked whether or not it's completely plugged into the GPU or the power supply.

Reactions: white.a.drew