[SOLVED] I need help with my capture card for streaming

Jan 5, 2019
Ok so I have a gaming pc and I use an hdmi and that hdmi cord connects to another cord that plugs into my pc and makes my monitor display hdmi I bought a captrue card so I can stream and the only way to get it to work is if I plug the hdmi into it but if I do that the plug that I plug my hdmi into will have nothing to plug into so it won't work what do I do

Solution
Get another cable.

If I read this right, you have the output of the graphics card going into the Capture Card and are simply missing the cable that goes from the capture card to the monitor.

Since we don't know which capture card you have, we cant really help with cable selection but if it's HDMI then you just need an HDMI cable to connect to the cable that feeds into your monitor.

popatim

Titan
Get another cable.

If I read this right, you have the output of the graphics card going into the Capture Card and are simply missing the cable that goes from the capture card to the monitor.

Since we don't know which capture card you have, we cant really help with cable selection but if it's HDMI then you just need an HDMI cable to connect to the cable that feeds into your monitor.

Solution