I need help with my cooling!!

tktouch

Reputable
Mar 27, 2014
I am starting a new build for music production, and have decided on the AMD A10-7850K Kaveri 3.7 GHz Socket FM2+ 95W APU, and the ASUS A88X-PRO FM2+ Bolton D4 Sata 6Gb/s USB 3.0 AMD motherboard. As the FM2+ socket is new, I am having a very difficult time finding compatible cooling fans(ones that are at least listed as FM2+ compatible) on the sites I am shopping at(Newegg, TigerDirect). I have read some/all that FM2 (as well as listed AM3+) fans will work without any additions. I would like large dimension, led(preferably red), and of course, quiet. Thanks in advance for the help. I also will be posting another thread about other questions I have about my build.

Solution
Bro. Take a second and breath
FM2/FM2+ socket mounts are the same.

I suggest you use Pcpartpicker.com if your in the united states/canada/mexico/UK.
For music production, you dont want a apu, more so a 4670/k/. Intel's chips performance in such applications is much higher then amd cous/apu's.

It would help if you post a bit more about your work you play to do, such as software.

Please PM me if you need more 1 on 1 help.

Its_Byte_00

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
Bro. Take a second and breath
FM2/FM2+ socket mounts are the same.

I suggest you use Pcpartpicker.com if your in the united states/canada/mexico/UK.
For music production, you dont want a apu, more so a 4670/k/. Intel's chips performance in such applications is much higher then amd cous/apu's.

It would help if you post a bit more about your work you play to do, such as software.

Please PM me if you need more 1 on 1 help.

Solution