Question I need help with my installation of RAM

Jan 25, 2020
I installed my new RAM into my PC and turned it back on, everything seemed fine, all the lights were working and everything but then there was no signal to the monitor, I took out the new RAM and put in the old and it still didn't fix it, what is the issue?

Jan 25, 2020
I installed my new RAM into my PC and turned it back on, everything seemed fine, all the lights were working and everything but then there was no signal to the monitor, I took out the new RAM and put in the old and it still didn't fix it, what is the issue?

Lutfij

Titan
You've created two threads in the space of 4 mins. If anything, please be patient with responses from the community.

We're also going to need more information for your issue. List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

and include the make and models of your rams, both old and new.

Jan 25, 2020
You've created two threads in the space of 4 mins. If anything, please be patient with responses from the community.

We're also going to need more information for your issue. List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

and include the make and models of your rams, both old and new.
that's my mistake I'm on a phone so i didn't know if it posted so I hit post again,
CPU: i7 8700
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX H370-I GAMING MINI ITX Form, For Intel 8th/9th Gen CPU, LGA1151,H370, 2XDDR4 DIMM, 2XM.2, 1XPCIE X16, 5XUSB, 1XType C, AC Wifi+BT , HDMI/DP, LAN, Internal I/O: 1XUSB3.1, 1XUSB2.0, 1X 5V RGB Header
Ram: 8gb ddr4 old, and 16gb ddr4 corsair rgb pro
SSD/HDD: Samsung 500gb ssd
GPU: gtx 1070
PSU: EVGA super nova 650w g2 80 plus gold
Chassis: Razer Aztec cube

Last edited: