[SOLVED] I need help with my monitor not working

Jun 3, 2020
My problem is that 1 of my monitors stopped working I have at home 2 identical intel nuc 5 and 2 identical hp pavillion 2xw monitors
At first i thought it was a cable issue so I tried my first pc on the second monitor and everything worked perfectly.
So that discarded the cable issue or a pc issue so then I tried my second pc with my first monitor and nothing
That lead me to believe maybe it was the hdmi port as the VGA port worked just fine.
But then the funny thing is that my ps4 and my sega genesis work perfectly on hdmi on my first monitor
Also BIOS and windows 10 safe boot work fine on the monitor its just my normal pc boot up that doesnt work on the monitor
Im pretty sure the issue is on the monitor as the integranted graphics work just fine is it sure that the monitor is faulty and I should discar it?

Solution
My problem is that 1 of my monitors stopped working I have at home 2 identical intel nuc 5 and 2 identical hp pavillion 2xw monitors
At first i thought it was a cable issue so I tried my first pc on the second monitor and everything worked perfectly.
So that discarded the cable issue or a pc issue so then I tried my second pc with my first monitor and nothing
That lead me to believe maybe it was the hdmi port as the VGA port worked just fine.
But then the funny thing is that my ps4 and my sega genesis work perfectly on hdmi on my first monitor
Also BIOS and windows 10 safe boot work fine on the monitor its just my normal pc boot up that doesnt work on the monitor
Im pretty sure the issue is on the monitor as the integranted graphics...
Im pretty sure the issue is on the monitor as the integranted graphics work just fine is it sure that the monitor is faulty and I should discar it?
The monitor isn't the problem the problem is something in the system settings was altered and now the screen is no longer recognizing the input it's receiving. Check your display resolution make sure it's set to the monitors proper res

Solution
The monitor isn't the problem the problem is something in the system settings was altered and now the screen is no longer recognizing the input it's receiving. Check your display resolution make sure it's set to the monitors proper res