hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018
I want to know my monitor's best possible settings for better image quality and color accuracy, I was wondering if anybody out there can tell me how to set it up, I am on Displayport right now with my Samsung C32JG51FD and I was wondering if HDMI can provide a better image quality or more accurate colors (if yes then I don't mind going only on 120hz since this only does 120 on HDMI) and what settings should I do in the monitor's menu ( I attached pictures of the different settings). I hope I find answers here.

Menu Images: View: https://imgur.com/a/6Mh3OGG

Thanks you.

Display Port traditionally has a higher bandwidth than HDMI.
but it depends on what iteration of these the device uses along with what iteration of the cables you have.
also the quality of both cables makes a difference. some cheaper manufacturers may state they are the latest version but due to low quality manufacturing they still can't deliver optimal bandwidth.

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018
Display Port traditionally has a higher bandwidth than HDMI.
but it depends on what iteration of these the device uses along with what iteration of the cables you have.
also the quality of both cables makes a difference. some cheaper manufacturers may state they are the latest version but due to low quality manufacturing they still can't deliver optimal bandwidth.
I have both the HDMI and DP cable that came with the monitor, and Idk about the HDMI of this monitor but I know from the menu that displayport options are 1.2 and 1.1.

TRENDING THREADS