[SOLVED] I need help with my PC it wont turn on

Dec 30, 2018
so for Christmas i got my PC parts so i could build my PC. So i put it all together and went to turn it on and it wont turn on at all. and i thought it was the power supply but it isn't because i just got my replacement power supply today. i really need some help since i'm a new builder.

it has a gigabyte Ga-AB35ON-gaming wifi mother board with a AMD ryzen 3 2200g. Team T-Force Vulcan 8 gigs DDR4 ram with a gigabyte geforce gtx 1060. the power supply is a cooler master v 650 fully modular

Dec 30, 2018

so i used those parts cause i built this pc from a $500 Pc video that pauls hardware did on youtube and the motherboard box says its AMD ryzen desktop 2000 ready this is also a mini itx case so i acn only use mini itx motherboards

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Giga doesn't print them on the boards like other people so honestly j don't know. But I've seen 2-3 other people have boards ship with that sticker bios version 1-5, update to newest and it work. So I'm guessing that's the issue, return your board for a b450 or borrow a 1*** series cpu to update it

Dec 30, 2018

i got the board of amazon and is the b450 mini itx cause the case is the thermal take core v1 a mini itx case

Dec 30, 2018

and you are sure if i get a new motherboard it will work for me cause i dont want to send this motherboard back and then get a new one and it not work