[SOLVED] I need help with my purchase of ram

samy111

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2015
I can't found on my country the vengeance led white that I have install on my pc (CMU16GX4M2C3200C16 , 2x16GB). I want add 2 more (to 32gb).

I found the Vengeance Pro RGB, whith similar
specifications but phisically its different (CMW16GX4M2C3200C16W) ¿I Can use this with my ram? Even the voltage is the same...

Thanks for advanced

Solution
Generally speaking, the rule of thumb is, if you can't find identical modules, then it's best to use such that have the same timings & voltage as the current (and both of the ones you've mentioned are compatible in that regards) so it should be perfectly fine.

jason201

Prominent
Feb 20, 2018
Generally speaking, the rule of thumb is, if you can't find identical modules, then it's best to use such that have the same timings & voltage as the current (and both of the ones you've mentioned are compatible in that regards) so it should be perfectly fine.

Reactions: samy111
Solution

samy111

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2015

I appreciate your answer and help. Thank you very much