[SOLVED] i need help with my RGB Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
hello, so i have bought a new case which have 4 RGB fans and my AIO cooler 240mm have 2 RGB fans all connected together and i have connected them too a hub which is connected to CPU FAN 1 port
thy are working fine till suddenly the lights were off but the fans are spinning
what happened is the RGB turning on and off by it self and changing mods e.g breathing cycle , different colors and mods. and sometimes thy are just off ( Lights )
things i added were i downloaded an Mystic 3 MSI app and i thought it's the causing the problem so i uninstalled it but no difference
is it about the power ? i have 750W PSU or maybe BIOS ?
my setup is
CPU :AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2070
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Za (Alpha) (for AMD Ryzen) 32GB 3600MHz
Motherboard:MSI B450 TOMAHAWK Max
i don't know if it's the hub which causing the problem or a software problem i need help

Solution
hello, so i have bought a new case which have 4 RGB fans and my AIO cooler 240mm have 2 RGB fans all connected together and i have connected them too a hub which is connected to CPU FAN 1 port
thy are working fine till suddenly the lights were off but the fans are spinning
what happened is the RGB turning on and off by it self and changing mods e.g breathing cycle , different colors and mods. and sometimes thy are just off ( Lights )
things i added were i downloaded an Mystic 3 MSI app and i thought it's the causing the problem so i uninstalled it but no difference
my setup is
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Za...
Apr 20, 2021
my setup is
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Za (Alpha) (for AMD Ryzen) 32GB 3600MHz
Motherboard:MSI B450 TOMAHAWK Max
i don't know if it's the hub which causing the problem or a software problem i need help
NVM guys i figured the problem it was being caused by my RGB Hub the hub was broken this thread can be closed

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.