Question I need help with my setup

Oct 15, 2019
So I got a problem with my computer, it freezes at random, but the weird thing is that it ran normally 3 days ago, before I removed the GPU the PSU and the SSD in order to test um another another build for a friend, but when I put my pc back up it begins crashing and freezing, I already tried reseting the bios and fully reset windows but nothing works, can someone please help me?
My setup:
Cpu: fx 6300
Mobo : m5a78mlx
Ram : 1x8gb vengeance ddr3
Gpu : gtx 960 2gb
Psu : 500w evga bronze

I ran the gpu and the ssd in a Xeon system, idk if this is important.
Thanks in advence

So I got a problem with my computer, it freezes at random, but the weird thing is that it ran normally 3 days ago, before I removed the GPU the PSU and the SSD in order to test um another another build for a friend, but when I put my pc back up it begins crashing and freezing, I already tried reseting the bios and fully reset windows but nothing works, can someone please help me?
My setup:
Cpu: fx 6300
Mobo : m5a78mlx
Ram : 1x8gb vengeance ddr3
Gpu : gtx 960 2gb
Psu : 500w evga bronze

I ran the gpu and the ssd in a Xeon system, idk if this is important.
Thanks in advence
Just a thought....if you ran the SSD in another system....and the SSD has an OS on it....and you booted to the OS.....and the OS saw some hardware that was new and configured itself for the new hardware<<<<this may be the problem....or something similar.

I might go into device manager and look and see if there is a device there that's not supposed to be.....or something similar to this.

If it's not that I would go through all the connections again.

Reactions: PC Tailor
You probably got
Just a thought....if you ran the SSD in another system....and the SSD has an OS on it....and you booted to the OS.....and the OS saw some hardware that was new and configured itself for the new hardware<<<<this may be the problem....or something similar.

I was just about to say the same thing. When you say you reset windows what do you mean?

Oct 15, 2019

I might go into device manager and look and see if there is a device there that's not supposed to be.....or something similar to this.

Yes it showed a text "preparing drivers" when I booted on the other system, but then how can i fix this if I already re-installed windows

Oct 15, 2019
"Reset" and "Re-install" are two different things.
You say "reset" up top and "re-install" here.
If the reset didn't work....I would do a clean install.
Sorry, idk the difference but i went to the microsoft website and create a usb bootable device with the media creation tool, so what should i do now?