I need help with my subwoofers

Oct 14, 2018
I have 2 12 in Rockford fosgates running off a boss audio amp (within watts) when I balance my audio to the right or the left side of the car the subwoofers play the way they are suppose to buy when I balance it in the center it doesn’t perform the way I want it too, what can I do to fix it or what’s the problem?

Ralston18

Titan
I am not sure that I understand the problem.

In my truck, stock factory audio, centering the audio balance does not sound "right".

Speakers differ so some audio adjustment is necessary - that is the purpose of balancing speakers. Not that the indicator is necessarily dead center.

So I change the speaker's balance until the sound is "centered" on me as I hear the audio. And that may change with a passenger or a window cracked open. Or stuff piled on the passenger side/seat. Or even the DVD being played....

So tune/change the balance(s) to what sounds best to you and remember the resulting settings in case a reset is needed.

And I do much the same with home audio. Always need to tweak the balancing after furniture moves or sitting in another listening spot.