[SOLVED] I need help with overclocking d;

Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys! So, i have Lenovo 10117 with AMD A8 5500 processor. It is working at 3,4Ghz right now and i wanna overclock it to 3.7 but dont know how to d;
Please, help me guys

Solution
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Unfortunately - the A8 5500 is a locked processor, so you can only marginally change the base clock (depending on the motherboard) which is not really worth the time or effort as the gains will be negligible to non-noticeable.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador

Unfortunately - the A8 5500 is a locked processor, so you can only marginally change the base clock (depending on the motherboard) which is not really worth the time or effort as the gains will be negligible to non-noticeable.

Solution
Jun 19, 2019

Oof... thats bad d;

but anyway, thank you for answer!

Reactions: PC Tailor
Jun 19, 2019

can you please check another thread of mine, maybe ull have answer for it too :d