Question I need help with something that make no sense ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2021
Ok so i'm 36 and i'm getting this on my PC: "This video may be inappropriate for some users" on videos that just have swearing in them. My "age restricted" is turned off and my DoB is set in google account.

But the weird thing is, on my phone that has the youtube app, i got asked only once when i got "This video may be inappropriate for some users", and ever since then i've never been asked it ?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i am not 100% sure but i recall reading that they can flag content and then everyone gets the warning. i don't watch much on youtube so i don't remember how often i see the warning if at all. no clue what you are trying to watch, but it's possible this is just related to the more in depth content moderation all the social media sites have enacted last couple years.

have some friends try the same content and see what happens to them. might just not be able to avoid it for certain content.

Feb 5, 2021
It's wired weird that my phone did i once, and never did it again, i can watch anything on my phone. just not i'm my PC and PS makes no sense.
Also, i did just make this new channel about a week ago, my other channel didn't ask for the age thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.