[SOLVED] I need help with the power of my keyboard!

Aug 31, 2019
So basically i wan't my keyboard to still have the lights on when i turn off or put my PC to sleep. I know it's very odd but i think it looks cool when its dark and i am going to sleep. Is there anyway of doing this and if so please tell me or at least help me! My keyboard is a Razer blackwidow ultimate. Thanks!

Solution
I set my bios to not wake up from USB. tapping a key wakes up the lights on my keyboard but still leaves the PC off.
You may also have an option to 'charge' usb devices when off in your Bios. This may also give you the desired effect.

popatim

Titan
I set my bios to not wake up from USB. tapping a key wakes up the lights on my keyboard but still leaves the PC off.
You may also have an option to 'charge' usb devices when off in your Bios. This may also give you the desired effect.

Solution
Aug 31, 2019
I will try but can you maybe send like a step to step video or just pictures to me so it's easier because i really don't know how to do it. Thanks for the really fast reply!

popatim

Titan
I'm sure I don't have the same motherboard you do to give you step by step instructions. Most bioses are not the same even when using the same brand.

Which board do you have? I might be able to guide you thru using whats in the user manual.