Jun 8, 2021
hi guys, this is my first post, And i'll get to the point, (sorry if I speak badly, English is not my native language. I'll have to use google translate I think)

I have a basic mother ("ESC H110M4-C23") with an i3-7100 on it and 8gb of ram ddr4 2133Mhz.

The thing is... It doesn't matter which boot device I choose (hdd, pendrives, dvd-rom) in the moment I select any of them, the pc restarts, it doesn't matter if I change the sata port, usb port.

but if I leave it in the BIOS screen, it can be on for hours without anything happening

P.D:- I HAVE TESTED WITH DIFFERENT POWER SUPPLIES, DIFFERENT RAM MEMORIES. I'M OUT OF IDEAS RIGHT NOW

Last edited:
hi guys, this is my first post, And i'll get to the point, (sorry if I speak badly, English is not my native language. I'll have to use google translate I think)

I have a basic mother ("ESC H110M4-C23") with an i3-7100 on it and 8gb of ram ddr4 2133Mhz.

The thing is... It doesn't matter which boot device I choose (hdd, pendrives, dvd-rom) in the moment I select any of them, the pc restarts, it doesn't matter if I change the sata port, usb port.

but if I leave it in the BIOS screen, it can be on for hours without anything happening

P.D:- I HAVE TESTED WITH DIFFERENT POWER SUPPLIES, DIFFERENT RAM MEMORIES. I'M OUT OF IDEAS RIGHT NOW
Reset BIOS/CMOS and see what happens