[SOLVED] I need help with wi-fi

Sep 4, 2019
Hi. So I have a problem with my wifi. and basically few hours ago i was using wifi without any problems and i left home for like 2h and after i came back and wanted to use wifi to talk with someone it said "Error occurred" and I couldnt use it anymore. I want to say that on my computer everything is alright and no problems but it doesnt work on my tablet, my phone and other family members phones. I don't know whats wrong. Yes i tried to turn off my phone and tablet, i tried to "forget" my wifi. but it didnt work. it looks like password is wrong but i tried to write my password slowly and it didnt work either. Im sure i type my password correctly. Can anyone help asap? Please.

Solution
Well try resetting as I described, and if that doesn't work, if you're using ISP provided network gear, call their support and ask how to reset your WiFi settings to default. Make sure to write down the router/modem model number before calling, they'll probably want to know that.

Remeca

Reputable
First step is always resetting the modem/router. If it has a recessed reset button, push it until the lights turn off and then release it, and it will then reboot. If it doesn't, unplug the power for 30 seconds and plug it back in. Wait for it to fully boot back up, and then try connecting. If that doesn't work, go into the router settings and reset the WiFi settings to default, and then recreate the WiFi network. You can use the same ssid and pw as before.

Remeca

Reputable
Well try resetting as I described, and if that doesn't work, if you're using ISP provided network gear, call their support and ask how to reset your WiFi settings to default. Make sure to write down the router/modem model number before calling, they'll probably want to know that.

Solution