Question I NEED HELP

May 25, 2019
So i need help on my pc. As you can see my pc wont open. It was raining and I was using it when i was playing then a thunder struck and the electricity is out. After a few hours the electricity is back on. Then i went to my pc and open it. Then this happened. It shows

Please enter setup to recover BIOS setting
CMOS date/time not set
Press f1 to run SETUP
press f2 to load default values and continue
When i press f1 or f2 it wont work. My keyboard is working tho it has light when i press the caps lock on and off. The problem is even if I pressed f1 or f2 nothings happening just nothing. Tried pulling out the keyboard and put it back on but still nothing happens. Pleae help

May 25, 2019
i think it works cause the light turn on and off when i press the vaps lock button. I also think that the power outage damaged my pc. And if thats the case what do i do?

May 25, 2019
Yes I always use that for the bios because everytime I open my pc it asked for that f1 or f2. This it just wont work because of the power outage that i think my pc is damaged because of it. What is the difference of the cheap usp keyboard with a regular one?

May 25, 2019
I checked and the keyboard is fine. I can ctrl alt delete. Seems like the problem is the pc not being able to detect or function the f1 or f2

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS