Question I NEED HELP

May 25, 2019
So i need help on my pc. As you can see my pc wont open. It was raining and I was using it when i was playing then a thunder struck and the electricity is out. After a few hours the electricity is back on. Then i went to my pc and open it. Then this happened. It shows

Please enter setup to recover BIOS setting
CMOS date/time not set
Press f1 to run SETUP
press f2 to load default values and continue
When i press f1 or f2 it wont work. My keyboard is working tho it has light when i press the caps lock on and off. The problem is even if I pressed f1 or f2 nothings happening just nothing. Tried pulling out the keyboard and put it back on but still nothing happens. Pleae help

D

Deleted member 14196

Test the keyboard on another PC and make sure that it works and if it does the power outage may have caused the spike that damaged your PC

May 25, 2019
i think it works cause the light turn on and off when i press the vaps lock button. I also think that the power outage damaged my pc. And if thats the case what do i do?

May 25, 2019
Yes I always use that for the bios because everytime I open my pc it asked for that f1 or f2. This it just wont work because of the power outage that i think my pc is damaged because of it. What is the difference of the cheap usp keyboard with a regular one?