[SOLVED] I need help

Aug 1, 2019
I'm having a problem with my pc build.
All of my pc pieces are ready to run pc but when I run pc the red light of dram which is on my motherboard keeps lighting. and sometimes the light of cpu blinks for once.
My motherboard is Aorus b450 elite. How can I fix this problem?

Note: My pc pieces are new.

Aug 1, 2019
Would help to know what other pieces you have:

CPU:
Motherboard: AORUS B450 Elite
RAM:
HDD/SSD:
GPU:
PSU:

-Wolf sends

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
Motherboard: AORUS B450 Elite
RAM: Patriot PVS416G320C6 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Ram
HDD/SSD: 2 Tb 7200 rpm Sata and 256 gb m2 ssd
PSU: Dark Force series 600w DKPS600S1
GPU: Msi Gtx 1060 6gb aero itx.

Aug 1, 2019
If you only have a single memory module, test it in each RAM slot to see if you can get your system to boot.
If you're able to get into BIOS, make sure to enable XMP for memory.

Motherboard Manual

-Wolf sends
I have two 8gb rams.
So I have tested one of them in each slot. It's still the same. I can't get into bios to enable XMP.
I think there is a problem with my motherboard.

Last edited:

Wolfshadw

Titan
Ok. You say you purchased a 2x8GB kit of RAM, but when I search for the model number of RAM you listed above, it comes back as a single 16GB kit. If you could clarify that, it would be great. At any rate, I'm not seeing any reason why it wouldn't be supported, but that may be the case.

You may be right in that it's just a defective motherboard.

-Wolf sends

Aug 1, 2019
Ok. You say you purchased a 2x8GB kit of RAM, but when I search for the model number of RAM you listed above, it comes back as a single 16GB kit. If you could clarify that, it would be great. At any rate, I'm not seeing any reason why it wouldn't be supported, but that may be the case.

You may be right in that it's just a defective motherboard.

-Wolf sends

I have tested an another ram. It worked so well.

So I have a question. is it possible that The motherboard doesn't perceive the rams because of bios update?
because my rams are new.

Aug 1, 2019
It shouldn't. BIOS updates will generally improve compatibility, not lessen it and unless a BIOS update specifically states it deals with RAM, it shouldn't make any difference.

-Wolf sends
I don't know. but it is less likely that both my rams are faulty.
I will update bios today. So I will give information about it.