Question i need help!!

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
im getting this error causing random restarts once with blue screen once without a blue screen. i also removed the cpu and ram overclocks i had. here is the error:

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck

it also said memory.dmp

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
WER = Windows Error Reporting
[Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} is actually your hdd but before panicking, I think that entire string is saying its reported an error and recorded it in the memory.dmp files.

Steps below make system create a minidump on errors instead. Main difference is size, minidumps are only 256kb, Memory dumps can be up to several gb

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

WHat are specs of PC?

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015

here is the dump files i already have 082419-6656-01.dmp and 082419-6984-01.dmp

Last edited:

packersfan036

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
WER = Windows Error Reporting
[Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} is actually your hdd but before panicking, I think that entire string is saying its reported an error and recorded it in the memory.dmp files.

Steps below make system create a minidump on errors instead. Main difference is size, minidumps are only 256kb, Memory dumps can be up to several gb

WHat are specs of PC?
my specs are,,, ryzen 5 2600 cpu, 32gb 16x2 corsair vengeance rgb pro 3000mhz ram,,geforce rtx 2070 gpu,,,msi b450 tomahawk motherboard,,wd black sn 750 nvme ssd main/boot drive drive,,, sandisk 1tb 2.5" ssd drive. cooler master 750 watt full modular gold certified power supply.

Colif

Win 11 Master
funny you reply to both and I realise I am helping you in 2 different places. so they now together, although merge looks a bit strange

file names don't help, I need you to upload them to a file sharing server and show links here.

gardenman

Splendid
You uploaded a screen shot of what WhoCrashed told you. You didn't upload the actual minidumps. The minidumps contain alot more information, such as BIOS information and driver list.

Copy the 2 files from the C:\Windows\minidump folder to your Documents folder, and upload them from there to a file sharing service like Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive, then give the links to the files here. It's usually necessary to copy the files first because you might have permissions problems if you don't.