Question I need help!

Jan 29, 2023
Hi everyone, I have a Windows 7 Professional service pack 1 (SP1), but sorry, it's a bit hard to explain, and I want to ask some important questions about the lost admin user. 2018 I accidentally deleted my very first administrator account, and I lost everything, all my favorite music, but I didn't format the system or recycle bin, it was from Manage Accounts. After a few years, I regretted it. I'm trying to search everywhere to recover my deleted administrator user, and I can't remember my username, but I went to Computer Management, how do I recover it? but i have no solution for which software is a useful tool? to recover deleted administrator account on Windows 7 Professional service pack 1 (SP1). Please tell me which is the most useful software to recover deleted administrator account for Windows 7 Professional service pack 1 (SP1)? Just for an example! Administrator tool to recover deleted admin account, and when it's done! I go to the login screen, and it pops up a picture user for my old admin account after I enter the old account, there are a lot of old music that I recognize for a long time. I accidentally deleted the user account from Manage Account, so do you think it is possible to recover the deleted admin user, or it is locked forever? Well, thank you very much, and please save my life 🙏🙏 for my very first account, and feel free to reply.

vishvajit

BANNED
Jan 21, 2023
Recovering a deleted administrator account on Windows 7 Professional SP1 is possible with data recovery software. Some of the most popular options include Recuva, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and MiniTool Power Data Recovery. You can download and install one of these tools on a different device, then connect the hard drive of your Windows 7 machine as a secondary drive to recover your deleted files. Please note that there's no guarantee of 100% recovery, and the success of the recovery depends on the state of your hard drive and the amount of time that has passed since the deletion.