I need Latest Intel G41 Drivers that works with most games, Help

DarklingGolem50

Commendable
May 19, 2017
I need the Latest Intel G41 drivers, I tried updating it with Device Manager but it updated it to WDDM 1.1 but some games won't run because of that driver, But when I installed the old drivers, Some games stutter or lags, I already set the 3D settings to performance but no Difference, I downloaded the Drivers from Intel but it says "Does not meet the minimum requirements"

oDJvxKB.png

I need the drivers from Windows 10, because when I got Windows 10 before, It has the latest drivers, but I can't find it when I downgraded to Windows 8.1

Asus P5G41C M LX
Intel Pentium E5700
4GB DDR3
Windows 8.1
Intel G41 (Intel GMA X4500)
Nvidia 9800 GX2 (Not used because the Molex Adapter I ordered is still on delivery)

That is an old basic video card, yes some games will not run and stutter. The last drivers from Intel for that video chip are for Windows 7, not 8.

I would not use any type of adapters with a video card if your power supply did not have the correct adapters for it. That is a good way to kill the card and even start a fire if you happen to get a badly built adapter or just some random thing happens.

This is your video card thread it seems http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3715479/9800-video-loging-windows.html

DarklingGolem50

Commendable
May 19, 2017

What the!!? HOW DID YOU FIND ME?

Moderators look over a lot of threads.

You listed having a Nvidia 9800 GX2 where in the first thread you had it as the wrong model, which I corrected, not very hard to figure it out since that is a very rare card to ask about.