[SOLVED] I need opinions if i should change something in this build.

Solution
Assuming gaming here...
  • Memory 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 / 2400MHz Dual Channel Memory (G.Skill RipJaws V, Geil)
I'd be tempted (if it's not much extra) to bump this up to 3000. There are some decent enough gains from 2400 to 3000 nowadays, but on intel, not much after that.
  • M.2 / PCI-E SSD 480GB Kingstonl UV500 M.2 SSD - Read: 520MB / s; Write: 500MB / s
Equally with this, this will yield no benefit over a normal 2.5 SATA SSD, so if it costs less to get a normal 2.5 or costs the same for more storage, I'd go for that instead.
  • Power supply 700W be quiet! Pure Power 10 700W 80+ Silver
Not sure on how IBUYPOWER work with PSUs, this one is a great PSU - just usually (depending on your location) it isn't the best...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Assuming gaming here...
  • Memory 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 / 2400MHz Dual Channel Memory (G.Skill RipJaws V, Geil)
I'd be tempted (if it's not much extra) to bump this up to 3000. There are some decent enough gains from 2400 to 3000 nowadays, but on intel, not much after that.
  • M.2 / PCI-E SSD 480GB Kingstonl UV500 M.2 SSD - Read: 520MB / s; Write: 500MB / s
Equally with this, this will yield no benefit over a normal 2.5 SATA SSD, so if it costs less to get a normal 2.5 or costs the same for more storage, I'd go for that instead.
  • Power supply 700W be quiet! Pure Power 10 700W 80+ Silver
Not sure on how IBUYPOWER work with PSUs, this one is a great PSU - just usually (depending on your location) it isn't the best value for money, so you may be able to save a bit there. That and your rig could probably easily run on a 600W (a good quality 550W is fine in most cases with the 2070).

Also what monitor and refresh rate will you be running at?

Solution