Question I need recommendation for cheap graphic card

Crickettwilight

Honorable
May 10, 2014
My old gaming pc’s graphic card is dying on me. So I want to just replace graphic card on this pc with cheap on for office use.

This is my current build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Case: Zalman Z9 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

And by cheap something under 100 dollar.

Lutfij

Titan
Office work can mean a lot of things to a lot of people, i.e, a video production office will tax their GPU's differently than an office that deals with emails/excel spreadsheets. What sort of tasks will you tax the GPU/system with? You're good to go with the onboard/iGPU on that Haswell if you're only dealing with no graphical apps/tasks.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

Crickettwilight

Honorable
May 10, 2014
Office work can mean a lot of things to a lot of people, i.e, a video production office will tax their GPU's differently than an office that deals with emails/excel spreadsheets. What sort of tasks will you tax the GPU/system with? You're good to go with the onboard/iGPU on that Haswell if you're only dealing with no graphical apps/tasks.
I am looking to use it for microsoft word. No video editing.

This morning when I turned the computer on I noticed my screen acting weird. Like it had lot of artifacts. I was hoping that I don’t have to buy gpu because my motherboard has integrated gpu in it but now looks like I have to...

Gmoney06ss

Reputable
Jul 3, 2015
So it was hooked up to the integrated gpu and was showing artifacts? If not try the integrated and see. If you're only using it for word documents, I honestly see no need for a gpu.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS