Question I need recommendation for cheap graphic card

Crickettwilight

Honorable
May 10, 2014
My old gaming pc’s graphic card is dying on me. So I want to just replace graphic card on this pc with cheap on for office use.

This is my current build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Case: Zalman Z9 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

And by cheap something under 100 dollar.

Lutfij

Titan
Office work can mean a lot of things to a lot of people, i.e, a video production office will tax their GPU's differently than an office that deals with emails/excel spreadsheets. What sort of tasks will you tax the GPU/system with? You're good to go with the onboard/iGPU on that Haswell if you're only dealing with no graphical apps/tasks.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

Crickettwilight

Honorable
May 10, 2014
Office work can mean a lot of things to a lot of people, i.e, a video production office will tax their GPU's differently than an office that deals with emails/excel spreadsheets. What sort of tasks will you tax the GPU/system with? You're good to go with the onboard/iGPU on that Haswell if you're only dealing with no graphical apps/tasks.
I am looking to use it for microsoft word. No video editing.

This morning when I turned the computer on I noticed my screen acting weird. Like it had lot of artifacts. I was hoping that I don’t have to buy gpu because my motherboard has integrated gpu in it but now looks like I have to...